Thursday, December 20, 2007

Big Mac tutorial?

Today was an outstandingly slow day at work. It's the last day the library is open for the semester, and not only is nobody really coming in today, but there's nothing to do. And I mean NOTHING. So, in an effort to actually earn my paycheck, I went back to the (one and only) Mac computer and started playing around with some of the programs and stuff so I can help to create tutorials for all of the poor, sad, non-Mac-experienced people who may want to use this fantastic and marvelous machine in the future.

After looking through a few things, I settled on one program and I created a tutorial on how to use a slide scanner on the Macintosh. It almost pains me to do such a thing, as the Mac is SO straightforward and easy to use, but people are so used to using crappy PCs that they assume things are going to be hard to use, so I have to complicate things by putting them into words to tell them how EASY it is to use.

Just like this entry, you see.

No comments: