Saturday, December 8, 2007

Windshields and other adventures.

So today was one of those days where I knew I would be doing one new thing, but other (smaller) things happened to pop up, as well!

Today, I drove to Alexandria and I got my windshield replaced. That was... really boring. But! While I was there, I also read (most of) a book written by Jimmy Carter. So that was fun.

On the way home (only in the DC area can a 10.5 mile trip take 45 minutes each way), I stopped at Harris Teeter (oh, how I miss this beautiful grocery store) and bought a tiramisu cup for the boy's birthday. Then I went home, wrapped presents, and did all kinds of other secret stuff that I can't write about until after Christmas. :)

While I was doing this secret stuff, I ate some Peppermint Crunch Junior Mints. Why, oh why, do the very best treats only have to come out at Christmas?! These things are amazing.

Then, while Alex and I were shooting zombies, we were awarded the highest grade (an S) for completing a level we'd gone through many times before. This, for those of you who do not play video games, is very, very exciting. :-)

No comments: