Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rolling right along!

Today was a bizarre day. I worked the history job in the morning for a few hours (until I realized I was not needed whatsoever). Then I went home to wrap presents for a couple hours before heading over to the funeral home.

There was a biiiig service there tonight--one with lots of overflow, people parking in weird places, people standing everywhere--it was crazy. And yet, there wasn't a lot that I did that was brand new to me until the verrrry end of the night.

That's when I moved a casket (open, with the person inside). We had to move her from the chapel to a holding area after her service was over. It was a very interesting new experience! It was much easier than I thought it would be, though I can't say I didn't have visions of something happening and it falling over or getting scraped or something. But it allll worked out just fine!

(Oh, and when I got home, I played Super Mario Galaxy! Hooray!)

No comments: