Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's a marshmallow world in the winter.

I went all day at work today without doing anything new, and I was a little worried as I was driving home that I would not find anything new to do once I got home, either! But, alas, Trader Joe's came through for me once again.

I stopped there to grab a couple things for dinner and, on my way up to the register, they had out samples of a couple of holiday-type foods. Very excited, I took advantage of these samples and I ate a peppermint marshmallow. Holy goodness, it was fantastic. It would make really good smores if you used chocolate graham crackers. Just FYI. I didn't buy any (who needs a carton of peppermint marshmallows when you live alone and your boyfriend doesn't really like peppermint?), but they sure were good.

No comments: