Monday, November 12, 2007

11:30 Mexican Fruit Juice Run, Anyone?

So, just as I predicted in my very first post, I figured one of my "new" things would take place late at night on a day will very little inspiration and might very well involve some kind of Mexican fruit juice.

I was right!

Tonight, I drank purple corn juice. Srsly.


"Cicha LimeƱa Purple Corn Drink." Made with "Water, sugar cane, Purple corn extract, Pineapple, Lemon, Cinnamon, and Cloves." I don't know what purple corn extract IS. But the drink was like... I don't even know. Something about it reminded me of my childhood, but I have NO idea why. It was weird. I think it's because it was purple that I expected it to taste like grapes? Anyway.

I actually also drank another new thing - something DELICIOUS that I will likely continue to drink. I drank Cucumber flavored water (by Hint). It was actually delicious and refreshing and something I would love to continue drinking!

So that was my adventure today. It's all about stepping out and trying new things, no matter how small! Even buying and drinking a new beverage is forcing myself out of my rut, little by little. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

FYI: To any visitors to this blog who aren't familiar with my sense of humor, correcting my sarcasm/inside jokes with friends who read this blog aren't entirely necessary. Thanks anyway, though! :-)