Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Orange you excited for me?

Who knew I'd get to start a blog title with "Orange" twice in a month? Exciting stuff.

Anyway, for months I have had my eye on the enV phone by LG. This is because this is the only cell phone I have ever seen that is orange. Anyone who knows me knows that I must have as many orange things as I can. So this was the next logical step!

Sadly, the phone was too stinking expensive, even with my $100 "New every 2" discount applied... until this weekend! I saw it was on sale and was able to order it FOR FREEEEEE!!! Sooo, so, so exciting.

Anyway, so today the nice FedEx man (or woman, I didn't see) dropped off my phone, and I eagerly charged it so I could use it! So here are the new things that came from this purchase:

(1) I deactivated an old cell phone without taking it to the store.
(2) I activated my new cell phone without taking it to the store.
(3) I sent a text message from my phone using a little keyboard with actual letters.
(4) I now own an orange cell phone.

That has indeed been the excitement of the day for me! Now I am playing around on a website to get real (truly) free ringtones so I can give everyone a new song. Yay for not paying $2.99 per ringtone! :-)

No comments: