Monday, November 5, 2007

Office Jewelry!

So today's new thing was a little random. I was looking around my desk area, trying to come up with something that I could make with office supplies. After an unsuccessful try at (and a paper cut from) making a doll, I fashioned a set of paper clip jewelry, then proudly sported it for the whole day.

Now, certainly I have made paper clip chains before, but I know I have never created a necklace and bracelet from them, much less kept them on them for a day at work and a trip to the grocery store.

I am indeed a pretty, pretty princess today.

Lucky for me (and all of you!) I have a fun and interesting plan for tomorrow. I'll be working the election polls allllllll day - from 5am until about 8pm - so my mobility and free time will be quite limited. But never fear! Exciting things to come. Here is a hint: Tomorrow's activity has been inspired by Sesame Street.

No comments: