Monday, November 19, 2007

Moooooooving right along.

I was trying to come up with something today that was fun. It all started when I said to my co-worker that my new thing today should be dressing up like a Pilgrim and singing Thanksgiving carols to everyone who came in the library. But then I realized I left all my Pilgrim clothes in the 1600's, so that was no good.

Then I thought, "Hey, I bet I can at least find a printable Pilgrim hat and I can print it and glue it and wear it." But then I decided I didn't want to do that either. And I realized I'd probably made a Pilgrim hat out of construction paper in, like, kindergarten, and didn't want to run the risk of inadvertently doing something I'd already done before.

So, in my quest to find something online that I could print and put together, I ended up at this website, and I printed, folded, and pieced together a whole cow family. They're pretty cool if you ask me. Now I'm going to attempt to put together the barn and silo so the cows have a place to live. And, if I fail miserably at that, I'll just give the whole family to Alex and he can take care of them.

Edit: I just made the barn and silo (and outhouse, btw, not that cows should have any reason whatsoever to have an outhouse, but okay), but they are FAR too small for my cows. So I guess I'll just place the buildings wayyyy in the background and the cows can pretend it's their house really far away. Yeah.

No comments: