Saturday, November 10, 2007

O hai, I can haz Bibul plz?

Anyone who knows me knows that I think that LOL Cats are quite possibly the funniest genre of things on the internet (and maybe even in real life, too).

Well.

A couple weeks ago, I stumbled across the lolcat Bible, which is a wiki project in which people are translating the whole Bible into kitty pidgin (which is the language of the lolcats). Since I regularly conduct entire IM conversations in kitty pidgin, I just KNEW that I would have to translate a chapter (at LEAST) for the lolcat Bibul.

So I did.

I translated Mark, Chapter 3, from the King James Version to the LOLCat version.

And you can read it here.

Blessings and cheezburgrz of teh Ceiling Cat b pwn u, lolz.

Edit: I did another chapter. This is WAY too fun. Good way to pass time at work, too!

No comments: