Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oui, Wii!

This may not sound terribly exciting or new to anyone else in the world, but I did something today that I have been trying to do for almost a full year:

I knocked down all 91 pins in one throw of the ball in the final bowling training round on the Wii.

I have been trying to do this for a very long time. My stinker of a father (who, by the way, has never enjoyed or begged to play video games of any kind until I brought home the Wii last Christmas) managed to do it on his FIRST TRY on the training round last year. And we were all very mad at him. He also knocked down all 91 pins twice this time around before I did.

ANYHOW! I wish I'd had my camera to capture this feat, but one never knows when one is going to do amazing, astounding, unbelievable things.

I also watched my sister cut down a Christmas tree today--alas, I cut down my own tree when I lived in Raleigh, so that was not an option for a new thing for me today. But it was fun watching her try to saw through the trunk. :)

No comments: