Sunday, November 18, 2007

A little of this, a little of that.

So today was one of those days where I didn't really do anything amazing or super unique, but I did a few things that involved stepping outside the norm, so I'll lump them all together in one post since they all WERE new things I'd never done before!

First of all, I started a written list of gifts I've already purchased for Christmas. As odd as it may sound, I have never ever done that before. I've made lists of things I need to purchase, but never lists of things I've already purchased. (Which is why I think I way over-buy every year!)

Then, tonight, I took a boss out for a birthday dinner. Now, I've been out for birthday dinners before, but never one that involved me purchasing a birthday dinner for a boss. So that was a new experience. We went to The Melting Pot, which wasn't a new thing, but I did try a couple new things while I was there. Besides trying a new salad and a new chocolate, I actually breaded, cooked, and ate an entire piece of shrimp. (Still do not like teh shrimpeefudz.)

So, some fairly insignificant things but new nonetheless. Hopefully I can come up with something interesting for tomorrow!

No comments: