Friday, November 9, 2007

On this frosty day...

So, ever since Wendy's came out with their vanilla Frosty, I've been silently protesting it. A Frosty is supposed to be CHOCOLATE. The whole appeal of a Frosty is that it's chocolate, but totally different from any chocolate soft serve I've had anywhere else, right? I figured a vanilla Frosty would be nothing more than Vanilla soft serve in a Wendy's cup.

So, today, I broke my own picket line and I bought a vanilla Frosty.

I have now crossed back over the angry picket line and apologized profusely to the picketers, as they were right all along and I never should have wasted $1.49 on something that wasn't even as good as a cheap cup of vanilla soft serve from one of those Dairy Queen knock-off booths that only open during the summer (like "Cow Juice Princess" or whatever they call themselves). I didn't even eat half of it.


Lesson learned? I'm usually right when it comes to what foods I will or won't like, and I should totally trust myself. It would have been even more of a new thing had I been wrong about it and LIKED it, but alas... it is not to be. No more vanilla Frostys (Frosties? What's the plural of a Frosty?) in my future!

No comments: