Tuesday, November 27, 2007

They say you can't take it with you...

But I say: Oh yes, you can!!

I did 2 kind of silly (but still new) things today.

First of all, I took leftovers from Ohio and ate them at work in Virginia. This was all made possible by my food carrier that can be plugged into the car charger and will keep food and drink either warm or cold. So that was exciting. I've never been able to eat my mom's pepper steak anywhere that wasn't Ohio.

Secondly, I went through a drive-through at a Starbucks. I've SEEN them before, but never had the opportunity to actually utilize this (all-too-rare) feature. It may sound a little lazy of me, but I appreciated not having to actively turn down any of the food or other treats that I'm tempted by as I stand in line inside. Oh, and in keeping with the "let's try iced holiday drinks" train of thought, I ordered an iced pumpkin spice latte. It was okay, but I'd really just rather have the pumpkin spice frappucino if I feel like I need cold pumpkin spice.

No comments: