Tuesday, November 6, 2007

This post has been brought to you by the letter C.

So! I have no pictures of today's endeavors, mainly because most of the "new thing" took place at the polls, where no pictures are allowed!

This project idea started last night while I was at the grocery store, and I managed to carry out a pretty strict interpretation of the idea today.

Today, for the whole day, I only ate foods that begin with the letter C. And I was not interpreting this loosely--it was the actual food KIND and not brand name or temperature or anything else. And, when possible, I tried to combine both brand AND kind of food. Here were the things on the menu today:

* Chicken
* Cucumbers
* Cheese

* Carrots
* Cheez-it Cheese Crackers
* Chips
* Caramel Crunch Chex Cereal mix

* Caribou Co
ffee Cereal bars
* Chocolate
* Chips ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies

It was a pretty interesting project! I think other letters of the alphabet would be pretty difficult, but I may see what I can do with them sometime in the ne
xt year!

(Thanks to Cookie Monster for his clarification on today's activity!)

No comments: