Friday, November 23, 2007

Another light day!

Today was another one of those days where I did a couple new things--nothing exciting or drastic, but still new!

This morning, I ate banana oatmeal chocolate chip pancakes. My favorite cookies are my grandma's banana nugget cookies, and my dad found a way to make pancakes that are very similar. (I would have added brown sugar, tbh, but one does not complain when someone else is buying and cooking and serving you the food!)

Then, this afternoon, I played a tennis match on my Wii with two people. I've had two controllers for a while, but the boy and I haven't played the sports game with both controllers, so I'd never done a tennis match against an actual person and not the computer. So that was fun!

Oh, and I also played the hit the target golf training mode on the Wii - the only mode I hadn't unlocked yet but that my dad so graciously volunteered to unlock for me!

Most of the day was spent at the antique mall, where I couldn't do much of anything different. Dancing around the aisles singing oldies and trying on scary hats were NOT new experiences, as much as I'd have liked them to be!

No comments: